Healthy Crock Pot White Bean Mushroom Soup2013-02-26
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4:0 h
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 cans white kidney or romano beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 medium carrots, finely grated
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can mushroom soup (I used Western Family)
- 8 cups water
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 black peppercorns
- Cooking spray
- A tiny pinch of salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat skillet on medium, spray with cooking spray and add onions. Sautee until golden brown, add grated carrots & cook for another 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Increase heat to high and add sliced mushrooms. Panfry until golden brown stirring frequently. Add canned mushroom soup and cook for another minute.
Add sautéed vegetables from Step 1, water, beans, bay leaves and black peppercorns to a crock pot, cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low or for 4 hours on high.
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Total Fat:1.5 g
Total Carbs:32.7 g
Dietary Fiber:9.3 g