What’s Barkin’ Blog 2: The Nail Clipping Incident

By : | 0 Comments | On : November 29, 2014 | Category : Uncategorized

Guest Post by Ava Baradel

Jazz, a five-year old British Retriever, was getting his nails clipped one day at PetSmart. Accidentally, they had cut his nails to short but did not realize it. So one day Jazz came over to our house to get his dog bed and we were playing outside and Jazzs’ feet started to bleed. So my mom had to go and get my six-year-old-brother’s old sock’s to put on Jazzes feet so the bleeding would not get worse and all over the driveway. Next, Hannah, Jazzs’ owner, took Jazz to the PetSmart groomer to get his paws checked out. Jazz had to take medicine so he did not get an infection. Jazz got better and was fine.

The lesson is that you should always be careful about how far your groomer clips your dog’s nails.

Ava putting socks on Jazz.

Ava putting socks on Jazz.

Jazz getting his paws checked at PetSmart.

Jazz getting his paws checked at PetSmart.

 

 

Post A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.